Systems interfacing with SC
From SuperCollider wiki
There are various ways to use SC with other applications. By sending [Open Sound Control OSC] network messages to the SC Server one can control sound processes from other clients.
To send osc messages from the shell (terminal) see sendOSC.
Clients Using SC Server
- A squeak OSC-Client by Marcus Gälli, which works with SC: OSC-Client
- Alex McLean's article "Hacking Perl in Nightclubs"
- SCIMP, an SC Server library for Impromptu (Scheme) Impromptu Libraries
- Albert Graef lets his Q functional programming language for multimedia applications talk specially to SC3 through OSC: http://q-lang.sourceforge.net/
- As much as Mühlethaler and Schuppisser with their Sonificator do this with java: http://www.substring.ch/sound/
- scream, a system based on java: http://audio.egregious.net/scream/
- JCollider duplicates some of SCLang's client side representation classes to simplify the building of Java based clients (project is beta state): http://www.sciss.de/jcollider
- Rick Taube's algorithmic library for LISP. Page at sourceforge
- Scala provides type safety, and at the same time offers compactness that makes UGen graph creation look very close to their sclang equivalents. http://github.com/Sciss/ScalaCollider
- scvim vim scripts for supercollider
- sced a gedit plugin
- scate a Kate plugin
- scfront a Tcl/Tk frontend
- supercollider-tmbundle Rob Watson's TextMate bundle
- SwingOSC is an OpenSoundControl (OSC) server intended for scripting Java
- SCVamp improvisation with multiple SuperCollider synths and patterns through a graphical user interface.
- SCUM is an OpenSoundControl (OSC) GUI server based on FLTK.
- faust a functional language for real-time audio processing, which can compile DSP expressions to C++ SuperCollider plugin code (as well as to other formats).
- OpenObject a quark for easily controlling synths with external applications (like Max, Pure Data, Processing, or openFrameworks) using OSC
- OctaveSC a class to interface with the free powerful math package GNU Octave (GNU clone of MATLAB).
- vst2osc: sending osc messages from any VST-compatible application
- SuperColliderAU: AudioUnits wrapper for scsynth
- javaosc a library for talking the Open Sound Control (OSC) protocol in Java.
- communication from Cocoa with sc http://www.mat.ucsb.edu/~c.ramakr/illposed/objcosc.html
- a java based system for creation of spatialisation data: http://sourceforge.net/projects/meloncillo/
- a java based sound editor using scsynth: http://www.sciss.de/eisenkraut
- a soundfile segmentor that comes with supercollider classes: Meapsoft
- open sound control library for lisp cl-osc